The corporation that gives airport passengers XpresSpa, now with rubdown and nail trimming service in 26 locations in 13 airports globally, and ExpresCheck for airport COVID checking out, is rolling out a brand new logo.
This one is called Treat. And it's miles an upscale airport spa and wellbeing concept with scientific services, brand new testing, “and a holistic technique to physical and intellectual properly-being.”
The menu of offerings includes:
- Relaxation offerings together with guide rub down and hydro massage
- Self-guided health offerings such as visual decompressions with VR goggles, meditation room, workouts
- Health offerings inclusive of IV drips, injections, consultations with carriers for acute illnesses, intellectual health education
- Wellness merchandise to assist combat fatigue, relieve strain, improve stamina and sell healthful systems which include adaptogenic herbs and dietary supplements, teas, and tinctures
- Women’s health merchandise that guide reproductive fitness, pregnancy, and intimacy
- Beauty and hygiene products including hydrating masks and lotions, soaps, shampoos, and hand sanitizer
- Travel merchandise along with compression socks, eye mask, pillows, and blankets.
We took a take a look at the price listing for clinical offerings and discovered $50 for a flu vaccine or a diet injection and $one hundred seventy five to be seen for a extensive variety of other troubles, such as eye troubles, cold/flu signs and symptoms, sinus infections, wound care, allergies, and being pregnant or STD trying out.
The rate for IV therapy or a COVID check is $250.
Under the Wellness Services tab, you’ll find showers (half-hour for $35), yoga ($30-60), as well prices for meditation time, and a extensive form of fitness applications.
Current Treat places are Terminal four at New York’s John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK), Terminal 4 at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX), and Concourse B at Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC).
If you attempt it out earlier than we do, let us recognise what your experience is like.