We’re searching ahead to some amusing on April 1 as airports, airlines & others (maybe you?) rejoice April 1.
We were given a preview in advance this week from Sacramento International Airport (SMF), which alerted lovers of the airport’s iconic massive crimson rabbit that a makeover might be within the playing cards.
We love this 2022 wayfinding idea from Edmonton International Airport
And, in reality, we’d purchase some of those DEN Candles
Here’s the income pitch and ‘ordering facts’ for a new line of DEN-scented candles.
“Who says spring cleaning must be dull? Spice up your own home with scents from DEN’s new candle line that include our favourite airport aromas.
- Mustang Musk: He’s large, he’s blue and he smells exact too! Mustang is one in every of DEN’s most debatable artwork pieces and now you could be reminded of his unique glow with this outstanding candle fragrance blended with musk, cedar and sage.
- Smells Like Vacation: You’ve got your ft inside the water, a chilly drink on your hand and the sea breeze on your hair. Want to take a relaxing beach vacation, but can’t break out? Enjoy our “Smells Like Vacation” candle on the way to bring the sea breeze, coconut and pineapple daiquiri scents instantly to your house.
- Jet Fuel: No judgment over right here. We recognize you human beings like this heady scent. For people who REALLY love to travel. This is one in all our maximum particular scents inside the DEN candle line, but one so one can absolute confidence make you feel like you're at the airport awaiting your subsequent flight. Enjoy a mix of fig tree and sandalwood with a hint of kerosene.
- DEN Hops and Barley: It’s by no means too early to revel in a Colorado nearby brewed beer. As we adore to mention, “it’s eight a.m. somewhere!” Attention beer lovers! This is the candle only for you as you place the mood on your subsequent birthday party or poker night time. The scents of citrus, hops and lager will go away you yearning your next Colorado-brewed beer at DEN.
- Clean Linen Tent: Close your eyes and imagine you’re within the DEN terminal searching up. Those crisp white tents ought to smell like clean, smooth linen. When it’s time to kick back and relax, make certain to look up and take in the view. Our “Clean Linen Tent” candle have to remind you of this architectural marvel and scents like clean linen and eucalyptus.
- Gargoyle Garden: This candle is the precise mix of the DEN gargoyles’ preferred scents: gardenia, sparkling rain and suitable good fortune. The three DEN gargoyles – two artwork portions and one speakme gargoyle perched on Level 5 near luggage claim – watch over DEN passengers and offer them with suitable good fortune. Now you may carry that good fortune domestic in addition to the wonderful smells of spring, gardenia and sparkling rain.
Want some? DEN says the scented candles are available for $20 every, with a six-percent of candles available for $50, in a collector’s DEN Tents container. And “coming quickly are creams and hand sanitizers.”
Follow this link to try to buy the candles…..
Rental automobiles are hard to get, so LAX is renting cardigans rather
A step lower back for New Orleans?
DFW is now FWD
SLC has a brand new name too
Sail away from CHA
Ice-skating lower back (?) at Dallas Love Field
DCA will now be Cherry Blossom red year-spherical
Fast information from JetBlue
Mic drop from Southwest Airlines
Welcome to MCO
O’Hare & Midway Airports going to the birds – and the dogs