The enterprise that offers airport passengers XpresSpa, now with rubdown and nail cutting service in 26 locations in thirteen airports globally, and ExpresCheck for airport COVID trying out, is rolling out a new logo.
This one is referred to as Treat. And it's miles an upscale airport spa and wellness concept with scientific offerings, modern checking out, “and a holistic technique to physical and mental properly-being.”
The menu of offerings consists of:
- Relaxation services such as manual rub down and hydro massage
- Self-guided wellness offerings which includes visual decompressions with VR goggles, meditation room, exercises
- Health services along with IV drips, injections, consultations with vendors for acute ailments, intellectual fitness coaching
- Wellness products to help combat fatigue, relieve stress, enhance stamina and promote healthy structures which include adaptogenic herbs and supplements, teas, and tinctures
- Women’s fitness products that help reproductive health, being pregnant, and intimacy
- Beauty and hygiene merchandise which includes hydrating mask and creams, soaps, shampoos, and hand sanitizer
- Travel products such as compression socks, eye masks, pillows, and blankets.
We took a have a look at the price list for clinical services and observed $50 for a flu vaccine or a nutrition injection and $175 to be visible for a wide range of other issues, together with eye problems, bloodless/flu signs and symptoms, sinus infections, wound care, hypersensitive reactions, and being pregnant or STD testing.
The price for IV therapy or a COVID take a look at is $250.
Under the Wellness Services tab, you’ll locate showers (half-hour for $35), yoga ($30-60), as properly prices for meditation time, and a wide style of fitness applications.
Current Treat places are Terminal 4 at New York’s John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK), Terminal four at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX), and Concourse B at Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC).
If you attempt it out before we do, let us realize what your experience is like.